Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What makes a good article directory site?

This is a question I've often asked myself as I've browsed the net and viewed other sites. There's a lot of junk out there isn't there. So this article is dedicated to the basics of good article directories.

First of all, article sites should have good content. Secondly, article directories should be categorized into themed categories, and have sub categories on all specific niches. Thirdly, they should have good navigation that makes it easy for readers to wade through the enormous amount of information and articles out there. Fourth, the information website should have minimal ads. Sixth, it should be printer-friendly and be able to be printed on paper easily without losing chunks of important stuff that you then have to annoyingly scribble down on the side of the page. Seventh, it should be quick to load up in between pages so you're not spending a lot of time wasting time.

Well, the above seven guides to creating a good article site are what I focussed on achieving in the creation of Online-Information-Directory.com

Its taken months of work but finally, I have completed a great information site with over 20 categories, 150 sub-categories and over 25,000 pages. I would love to hear comments on the site. My next step is to translate the site into upto 12 different languages and publishing over 300,000 pages. Wow, that's a lot of pages. As well as this, I'll be adding features to allow authors to submit their own articles and have them published on the site.

I look forward to publishing some great quality articles on almost everything throughout 2007. If you would like to check us out, visit us at this quality article information site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home