Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Do you enjoy a bet?

Without getting all , religious, moralistic or political on me, what's wrong with a little bet just for fun? And particularly with sports, is betting on sports such a sin?

Personally, I really enjoy a bet, and particularly on events such as sports like basketball and baseball. Just recently, I accidentally came across this sports betting site which intrigued me. Why did it do that to me, a skeptic of all things? I had looked at horse racing systems before and tried some but have not continued although I do see real merit in the betting to lay system which I definitely want to check out again more closely. Anyway, back to sports betting.. What really got me about this site was all the testimonials - and I'm not talking the usual kind which could easily be created. These were genuinely real testimonials with hand written letters (ok, this one is pretty lame), mp3's (ok, this one is easy to produce), and video testimonials. It's the video testimonials on sports betting that got me the most. I mean, who's going to put their face in front of the camera and blab about a sports betting system so enthusiastically, especially when it's selling for $197 and clients may lose potentially lose thousands and thousands of dollars based on the size of their bets and the length of time they play for? Nah - these look like the real deal. Check it out for yourself and see what you think. Sports Betting Champ

I'd love to hear your feedback and if you have had good experience or bad experience with the Sports Betting Champ System, also known as the John Morrison Betting System, please let me know by commenting here.

So anyway, I bought the system about a week ago, and have won 3 out of 3 bets so far on the NBA. A good start and he claims 28 wins with 0 loses so far for this NBA season. I got so hooked into the whole thing, I had a bit of fun over the Christmas holiday and created this blog which updates automatically on the latest sports new and sports stories. I look forward to chatting more sports with you on this sports news blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home