Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ready to read a Great eBook?

Great-eBooks.net is a site that I've had up for a little while but I've got some exciting news I have not published anywhere, until now. First of all, everything on Great-eBooks.net is available for only a couple of bucks and what's more, I will be uploading my ENTIRE libray of super-cool eBooks and Marketing tools over the coming weeks. Most of these products which I have the distribution rights for, normally sell for approximately $50. But, and I hate to sound like a sell, I'm going to be either giving them away for free or offering them for just a couple of bucks each. Why? Because I've come to a phase in my life where I want to give back. I want to help others that may be less fortunate than myself and even coach people who need a helping hand. And that's the roots of it. I'm NOT giving anyone a hand out, just a hand up. Everyone has still got to take the first step, read, learn, self-educate and strive towards making their lives and their families lives better... but at the end of the day, you gotta make the decision to take the first step. Before I rant on any further, check out Great-eBooks.net and the Great-eBooks.net Marketplace which is a really cool directory to literally thousands and thousands of the most popular eBooks and software tools available on the Internet. If you're interested from learning lots of tricks, traps and tricks of Internet Marketing, bookmark the site and check back with me later in the year. In the meantime, click on the banner I have on What is the Secret.. and no, it's not an affiliate thing - I don't make a cent out it, seriously - I'm just spreading the news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home